Corportate Financial Advice Bexley ~ Corporate Financial Advisor Kent ~ Corporate Financial Planning Bexleyheath
We offer financial planning to the Corporate world from National companies to self-employed one man businesses.
We provide advice to your business and your employees in many areas.
- Re-structuring and implementation of pension benefits
- Meeting pension legislation requirements
- Reviewing your individual or group pension arrangements
- Administration of Group Personal Pension Plans
- Meeting the requirements for work based pensions / Auto Enrollment and NEST
- Financial Clinics for staff members in your offices
- Individual financial advice for Directors, Partners and Key Employees
- Pre-retirement counselling for employees, Directors and Partners
- Group Life cover
- Group death in service benefits
- Group salary Income Protection
- Group Disability Cover
- Group Redundancy Insurance
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Plans
- Share protection for Directors
- Protection for key employees
- Administration services for occupational pension schemes, both money purchase and final salary
- Pension Salary Sacrifice
- Flexible Menu style Benefit Packages
- Commercial Borrowing
- SIPP and SASS Pension Arrangements
- Group SIPP
- Commercial Property Purchase directly or using your pension fund
- Business Insurance
Most business owners are usually very busy, and may not realise how vulnerable their business could be to certain events, so let us ask you a few questions?
Q : What would happen if you were unable to work due to illness – would your income stop ?
Q : Could you afford to continue to pay the premises costs, rental payments, staff salaries and your own day to day living costs for your own family ?
Q : What would happen to your business if Key Employees like your business partner, Finance Director or your Co Director became ill and / or stopped contributing to the business, how long could the business and / or their families survive without them ?
Q : What would happen if you die, is your business worth much ? would your husband, wife or partner be able to sell the business ?
Q : If your business partner died today what would happen with their shareholding. Can you afford to take control of the business, if their shares passed to their spouse or children, how would you feel about being in business with them?
Q : Is the real value of the business “ Just You” ? What if you are no longer able to work - what effect will this have to the value of your business ?
Business owners need to take the protection of their business and their family very seriously.
The answers are usually simple and not as much cost as you expect.
Having financial planning in place will save you, your family and the business a lot of trouble.
FinAnalysis Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and entered on the FCA register under reference number 611420.